New Pyth Data Provider: SIG DT Investments, a Susquehanna International Group Company
We are thrilled to welcome SIG DT Investments, a Susquehanna International Group company, joining the Pyth network to help continue the growth of DeFi by providing low latency and accurate price feeds!
Who is SIG DT Investments / Susquehanna International Group ?
- SIG DT Investments, Inc. (“SIG DTI”) is a member of the Susquehanna International Group of Companies (“SIG”)
- Susquehanna International Group was founded in Philadelphia in 1987 and now has over 500 employees working in Trading, Technology, Research, Operations, Compliance, Risk, Legal, Finance, and HR all over the world
- They are one of the leading member of the DeFi Alliance — a leading decentralized finance accelerator that aims to bring DeFi to a billion people by 2025
Proven Track Record:
- Susquehanna International Group is one of the largest trader of listed stock options in America and moves over 130 million shares daily across 50 countries
- Susquehanna is also regularly among the top-five market makers in U.S. stocks traded by retail brokers.
SIG DT Investments will start by providing to the Pyth network its Bitcoin market data and look to further expand into other cryptocurrencies as the whole network scales. Dean Carlson, Head of Digital Asset Investments at SIG commented: “As a leading member of the DeFi Alliance, alongside Jump and other partners of the Pyth network, we’re committed to accelerating the growth of DeFi by spurring oracle solutions like the Pyth network. We are invigorated by the innovative ways we’re seeing DeFi applications transforming the financial markets for the better and look forward to continuing to collaborate with industry participants to bring these solutions to fruition.”
We look forward to further coordinating to establish a digital marketplace of institutional grade, high fidelity financial data to power dApps regardless of their blockchain base.
You can read more about our partnership with SIG DT Investments, a Susquehanna International Group company in the press release.
Susquehanna International Group Website: https://sig.com/
Pyth Network: https://pyth.network/
Previous data providers announcements: