New Pyth Data Provider: LMAX Group
We are proud to announce that LMAX Group, the leading independent operator of institutional execution venues for FX and cryptocurrency trading, is participating in the Pyth Network to deliver institutional grade market data to the DeFi ecosystem!
Who is LMAX Group?
- LMAX Group is the leading independent operator of institutional execution venues for FX and crypto currency trading
- The Group’s portfolio includes LMAX Exchange (institutional FX exchange and FCA regulated MTF), LMAX Global (FCA and CySec regulated brokers) and LMAX Digital (GFSC regulated institutional spot crypto currency exchange)
- Servicing funds, banks, asset managers and retail brokerages, LMAX Group builds and runs its own high performance, ultra-low latency global exchange infrastructure which includes matching engines in London, New York and Tokyo
Proven track record:
- Global client base spanning 100 countries and 9 offices worldwide
- Average daily volumes across the group’s exchanges exceed $30 billion (including over $2 billion/day in spot crypto assets)
- Best -in-class, streaming, real time market data
- Widely recognised for industry innovation and proprietary high performance, low latency exchange infrastructure
- Processing capacity (orders/sec): 800,000 peak, 100,000 sustained
- Superior exchange performance: uptime 100%
LMAX Group will directly publish its FX and cryptocurrency data to the Pyth Network. This partnership will bolster Pyth in its quest to provide real world financial data on-chain, including stocks, bonds, futures, FX, and commodities with secure aggregation and sub-second latency for continuous streaming.
You can read more about our partnership on the official press release.
LMAX Group Website: www.lmax.com/about
Pyth Network: https://pyth.network/