New Pyth Data Provider: FTX
Who is FTX?
- A crypto-trading exchange built by traders, for traders
- Offers innovative products including industry-leading derivatives, options, volatility products, tokenized stocks, prediction markets, leveraged tokens, and an OTC desk
- Rapid growth since founding, having become one of the most respected crypto exchanges in the world in less than 2 years
Proven track record:
- Launched in the May of 2019, quickly became a leading crypto derivatives exchange and is now the 4th largest crypto exchange by volume
- Achieved a record of >$400 billion in monthly trading volume ($14 billion/day) in April 2021
- In April 2021 alone, FTX saw $14 billion in ADV and OI above $10 billion, representing ~25x YOY growth
FTX will contribute its unique cryptocurrency price data to Pyth network. We welcome FTX to our lineup of data providers in our journey towards establishing a network and marketplace of high fidelity financial data to power the Serum and Solana ecosystems as well as those of other major chains.
You can read more about our partnership on the official press release.
FTX : https://ftx.com/
Pyth Network: https://pyth.network/
Previous data providers announcements: