Pyth Pathway by Figment Learn
The Pyth Pathway is live on Figment Learn. This simple guide will enable any developer to learn how to fetch real-time data from the Pyth network.
The Pyth Pathway by Figment Learn
The Pyth 101 Pathway is a simple guide for developers who want to leverage Pyth HiFi data for DeFi applications. Within the pathway, you will learn how to set up the environment required to operate (i.e. Install Pyth Client, DataHub), how to connect to Pyth on Solana, and consume on-chain data (streaming prices).
In addition to the technical aspects of Pyth, you will get a general overview of the network (as outlined in the whitepaper) and explanations of Pyth core elements such as the Confidence Interval.
To get started, please check out this video using the Pyth Pathway on Gitpod.
Figment integrating the Pyth network with DataHub provides developers with easier access to the real-time, on-chain market data only Pyth can deliver. We look forward to more educational content from Figment on the network to help our developer community make their smart contracts even smarter.
“The Pyth Network has seen incredible growth since launching. Figment is proving themselves to be a market leader in bringing resources to web3, and their commitment to scaling Pyth data feeds marks an important milestone in achieving scalability” said Michael Cahill, Director at the Pyth Data Association.
- Pyth Pathway by Figment Learn Youtube Video — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z90TMoYeo4
- Figment GitHub repository — https://github.com/figment-networks/l...
- Figment Discord — https://discord.gg/fszyM7K
- Figment Learn — https://learn.figment.io
- Figment Pathways — https://learn.figment.io/pathways/
- Figment DataHub — https://datahub.figment.io
- Figment Devs Twitter — https://twitter.com/FigmentDevs
- Figment Twitter — https://twitter.com/Figment_io
- Figment YouTube Channel — https://www.youtube.com/c/Figment_io
- Pyth Website — https://pyth.network/
- Pyth Docs — https://docs.pyth.network/
- Pyth Client — https://docs.pyth.network/consumers/client-libraries
- Pyth GitHub — https://github.com/pyth-network
- Pyth Discord — https://discord.gg/Ff2XDydUhu