“Fear not November’s challenge bold. We’ve books and friends, and hearths that never can grow cold. These make amends.”
First and foremost, we hope that everyone is managing through what have been exceptionally difficult weeks for all of us. Some could say this month gave rise to the most impactful developments of the Pyth network. Pyth continues to build. Our data isn’t going anywhere, except to all your favorite chains and applications.
Pyth went live on Ethereum and Optimism at the beginning of the month. Many household names from the Ethereum world started tapping into Pyth data. Pyth then made its way to Aurora, the EVM environment built on top of NEAR, and kicked off with Aurigami, the leading borrow-lending application on Aurora who is now #PoweredByPyth.
It was wonderful meeting so many Pythians on the ground at Solana Breakpoint 2022. There are recordings too for those who couldn’t catch the keynote presentation on our roadmap.
To top it all off, Pyth also managed to secure its 100th integration, a huge milestone to remember! Having launch partners in multiple L1s has been a major contributing factor for the success, and all credits go to our partners for this achievement.
November was unpredictable. Nevertheless, the same success story for Pyth marches unabated. More data providers more data users, more chains, more feeds. Simplicity will guide us in complex times.
- Pyth reaches its 100th integration milestone
- Binance Oracle joins Pyth as a Data Publisher!
- ChilizX, Chiliz exchange for Fan Tokens, becomes a Pyth Data Publisher!
- DWF Labs joins Pyth as a Data Publisher!
- Aurigami integrates with Pyth on Aurora
- Ribbon to integrate Pyth Data on Ethereum for their options settlement!
- Flexa announced the upcoming integration of Pyth data on Ethereum
- AMP will integrate Pyth Data on par with the Flexa Network
- Mantra announced the upcoming integration of Pyth feeds on Ethereum
- Infinity Exchange will integrate Pyth feeds on Ethereum
- SOMA Finance will integrate Pyth feeds on Ethereum
- Hashflow to integrate Pyth price feeds for trading notification
- Synthetix Governance has voted to use Pyth Data on Optimism for its Perps V2
- Venus which will integrate Pyth Data has announced its V4
- Euler partnered with Pyth on par with its launch on Ethereum, soon governance proposal?
- Lido partners with the Pyth network to further expand Lido products usage
- Helio Money to integrate Pyth Data on BNB Chain?
- Friktion overpasses $3B in option volume traded since inception (#PoweredByPyth)
- Lifinity reaches $2B volume traded since inception (#PoweredByPyth)
- Zeta Markets Perpetuals products reached $100M in trading volume in their 1st week!
- Releap integrates with the Pyth price feeds on Solana
- Pyth is live on Ethereum and Optimism
- Pyth is live on Aurora
- Pyth now supports the US 30 Equities
- Pyth launches the BAR/USD (Barcelona Fan Token) price feed
- Pyth launches the ASR/USD (AS Roma Fan Token) price feed
- Pyth launches the CHZ/USD (Chiliz) price feed
- Pyth launches the CITY/USD (Manchester City Fan Token) price feed
- Pyth launches the ACM/USD (AC Milan Fan Token) price feed
- Pyth launches the ATM/USD (Atletico Madrid Fan Token) price feed
- Pyth launches the CAKE/USD (PancakeSwap) price feed
- Pyth launches the BETH/USD (Binance Staked ETH) price feed
- Seahorse v0.2.4 comes with native integration for Pyth price feeds!
- December 12th: Neon EVM goes live (offering Pyth data)!
- DeFi is not Dead: Live panel with Solend, Jump Crypto, Raydium, Jupiter, and Friktion at the Solana Lisboa Hacker House
- What’s next for DeFi? Panel with Bonfida, Squads, Solana Foundation, Jump Crypto, and GooseFX
- A Brighter Tomorrow for DeFi. Panel with Lifinity, GooseFX, Raydium, and Jump Crypto.
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Jayant, a Pyth contributor, takes the stage at Solana Breakpoint to discuss Pyth the Pyth roadmap
- Pyth Breakpoint Party!
- Pyth at the Bear Market Rally!
- Steve Kaminsky, a contributor from Jump Crypto, discusses oracles and Pyth on The TIE Podcast
- Forbes Interview with Mike Cahill
- Binance Oracle Twitter Spaces with Band Protocol, Deri and Pyth!