Pyth January Update
Pyth network lit a passionate fire in many hearts this January.
TradFi and DeFi natives shook hands and collaborated, for the time in history, at January’s Pyth Network Workshop and Solana Hacker House. In the midst of this newfound camaraderie, we released the Pyth whitepaper. For those who couldn’t make it, the recordings are uploaded. In the meanwhile, strong teams continue to ship (with Pyth) while the Pyth network goes multi-media and multi-lingual.
- Symbology update. (Implementation on Feb 3)
- Integration partner feature launches, powered by Pyth:
- 01 Exchange mainnet launch: $SOL-, $BTC-, and $LUNA-PERP
- Zeta Markets first futures settled
- Synthetify releases new vault products
- DRIFT adds $ADA-, $ATOM-, $DOT-, and $MATIC-PERP
- Mango Markets adds new $LUNA-PERP while UXD already minted $4M
- Solend lists $UST and $stSOL
- Port Finance lists $FIDA
- Larix lists $stSOL
- Chest launches a $FIDA vault
- Tap Finance launches $FIDA and $stSOL vaults
- Pyth Network Hacker House and Workshop(Jan 17–21) with Solana!
- Convergence Hackathon (by Serum & Wormhole): 19 teams building with Pyth! Hackathon submissions close on Feb 2, 11:45PM EST.
- READ: Pyth Whitepaper!
- WATCH: Pyth Workshop — Walking Through the Pyth Whitepaper
- WATCH: Pyth: Under the Hood
- Art contest in the Discord. Special theme: Pythia, Oracle of Delphi/DeFi
- Zeta x Pyth Twitter Space. Recording to be released soon
🧑🤝🧑 Community & Socials
- Catch the Pyth Network Chicago Workshop presentations here
- New podcast! Listen in on Mike Cahill, Head of EMEA for Jump Trading, talking shop about Jump and Pyth network
- More socials for the Chinese-speaking community, including Telegram and Twitter
- Website localizations: Chinese, Japanese. More to come!
- Congratulations to Zeta Markets and 01 Protocol for their mainnet launches, both powered by Pyth!