It’s a New Year. A new beginning.
A lot has happened since our hello world moment last April. We went from devnet price feeds to mainnet. We sponsored hackathons for Solana and Serum and Wormhole. We onboarded more than 40 top-tier publishers. Visionary teams continue to build on Pyth. Developers are excited for what Pyth unlocks for them.
DeFi moves fast. It’s easy to get swept up in the rush and miss our more recent developments.
Going forward, you can look forward to monthly updates on what Pyth is up to.
- Neon Labs x Pyth network: Pyth price feeds now available on dApps building on Neon EVM!
- YIN Finance: The proactive liquidity management platform is ready to port its CHI strategy into Solana thanks to Pyth and Neon Labs EVM!
- Acument x Pyth network: Excited to partner with Acumen and power their lending platform!
- JST Capital: A new data publisher specializing in digital assets comes on board.
- Talos Trading: A new publisher, specialist in digital asset trading, joins Pyth!
- Liquid Solana Staking from Lido ($stSOL) now available thanks to Pyth!
- Algorand ($ALGO) price feed by Pyth is live!
- Avalanche ($AVAX) price feed is live!
- Solend ($SLND) price feed is live!
- Orca ($ORCA) price feed is live!
- Bonfida ($FIDA) price feed is live!
- Polygon ($MATIC) price feed is live!
- Port Finance ($PORT) price feed is live!
- Pyth Network Hacker House (Jan 17–21), co-headlined by Jump and Wormhole.
- Pyth sponsors Convergence Hackathon by Project Serum and Wormhole.
- Pyth sponsors NFT floor bounty at the Miami Hacker House.
- Pyth x Lifninity Contest! Lifinity Flare giveaway!
- Pyth x PsyOptions merch drop!
- Pyth x Abstract Labs collab!
🧑🤝🧑 Community & Socials
- The young and rowdy Pyth Intern was born on December 25. Coincidence?
- Who’s using Pyth data? Learn more about the visionaries powering their mainnet protocols on Pyth!
- Check out this Wall Street Journal article about Why the World’s Biggest Traders are Betting on Blockchain Data.
- New podcast! Dave Olsen of Jump Trading talks Pyth with IEX. This is just the start of a new train of content, headed your way…