Pyth August Update
“August rain: the best of the summer gone, and the new fall not yet born. The odd uneven time”
What is odd about this uneven time is Pyth’s ever-increasing output. This month, Pyth introduced a new environment: Pythnet. This new network will allow Pyth to scale its important offerings by 20x! That means more price feeds (DOW 30 incoming), and especially more chains supported, courtesy of Wormhole.
As always, you could find the Pyth team worldwide across all the Solana Hacker Houses, from Seoul to Stockholm. The next convergence point? xHack by Wormhole in Chicago. In the meanwhile, the Pythian community has been on a roll: celebrating Pyth’s 1 year anniversary on Solana mainnet, new art galore, and a full-colored comic strip featuring Pythia herself!
- Altonomy, a leading trading and asset management firm in the crypto space, joins Pyth!
- OptiFi integrates with Pyth!
- Pyth at Wormhole xHack
- Kamino Finance goes live on mainnet (#PoweredByPyth)!
- Introducing Pythnet!
- Pyth (and Pythnet) to support DOW30!
- Silver ($XAG) is now available on Pyth!
- Solend releases Permissionless Pools (#PoweredByPyth)
- Improving Lending Protocols with Liquidity Oracles
- Squads V3 is out (#PoweredByPyth)
- Xenon Protocol goes live on mainnet (#PoweredByPyth)
- Friktion surpasses $2.5B in options traded (#PoweredByPyth)
- Zeta Markets releases $BTC and $ETH futures and options (#PoweredByPyth)
- Pyth website now supports 1-hour window on its charts!
- Pyth celebrates its 1 Year Mainnet Anniversary! Pyth has been empowering an entire ecosystem of on-chain and off-chain applications for more than a year now!
- Alpha League Racing Tournament (sponsored by Pyth and Jump) at Solana Stockholm Hacker House
- Twitter Spaces with Star Atlas, Human Protocol, DeltaFi and OptiFi
- DeFi Panel at Solana Seoul Hacker House
- Drift x Pyth Trading Cocktails in Seoul
- Wormhole turns one year old!
- Don’t get split by the $TSLA stock split!
- Pythian Art Contest: IKIGAI or Pyth x Anime
🧑🤝🧑 Community & Socials
- Who’s #PoweredByPyth? Pythiad interviews with Cega, Lifinity, and Friktion
- What are your favorite apps up to? Confidentia features Port Finance, Zeta Markets, Dual Finance, and Snowflake
- Pyth Intern Thread on WTF is Latency?
- Pyth Intern Thread on Liquidity Oracles
- Pyth Crash Course (you can get your POAP!) by Ahmad Mardeni!
- #KnowTheFlow with Pyth and SHIFT Search
- A sweet and pithy explainer video courtesy of the Oasians!
- Analysis Article on Pyth by the Oasians
- New comic strips: the journeys of Pythia, harbinger of data and unifier of the markets (by Pythians Naive and Vexter!)
- Pyth Intern adopts a new look!
- Pyth Network Deep Dive by Pythian Serotonin Juice
- Understanding Blockchain Oracles by Pythians Naive and Vexter