New Pyth Data Provider: Wintermute
We are proud to welcome Wintermute, a leading global algorithmic market maker in digital assets, to the Pyth network. Wintermute will contribute its proprietary cryptocurrency market data to the network.
Who is Wintermute?
- Wintermute is a proprietary trading firm in digital assets, active across over 60 centralized and decentralized exchanges, with daily volumes over $5bn.
- The firm facilitates OTC trading in spot and derivatives for over 250 tokens.
- Being a very active player in the blockchain ecosystem, Wintermute supports a number of high-profile blockchain projects with investment, integrations, co-development, and partnerships.
- Wintermute was founded in 2017 by Optiver alumni, where CEO Evgeny Gaevoy was head of ETF market making.
- Wintermute is backed by Lightspeed, Pantera Capital, Sino Global Capital, Blockchain.com Ventures, Avon Ventures by Fidelity Investments, DeFi Alliance, and other top-tier investors.
“An integration with Pyth is the natural step forward for us and it is very much in line with both our strategy and values”, said Evgeny Gaevoy, CEO of Wintermute. “Our mission is to advance the decentralized world by empowering more transparent, fair, and efficient markets and products.” “Ensuring top-quality real-time pricing is the cornerstone of success for our business, making Wintermute best positioned to deliver exceptional services for our partners. We are thrilled to continue this mission towards transparency and to make our market data available on the blockchain”, Gaevoy added.
We look forward to further coordinating with amazing partners to establish a digital marketplace of institutional grade, high fidelity financial data to power any financial dApps regardless of their blockchain base and offer the best data to the world.
Wintermute Website: https://www.wintermute.com/
Pyth Network: https://pyth.network/
Previous data providers announcements: