We are delighted to welcome MEMX, a market operator founded by a diverse group of participants, in the Pyth network to be at the forefront of financial innovation that benefits the broad investment community.
Who is MEMX?
- Founded in 2019 by diverse members of the global financial community, Members Exchange is an innovative, customer-centric market operator, focused on creating and promoting a fair, transparent, and efficient experience for all investors.
- The exchange commenced trading on September 21, 2020, and offers a new option to investors, with a simpler platform and features to benefit both retail and institutional investors.
- MEMX will form a new entity, MEMX Digital Assets, using its own technology, maintained in the cloud, to consume MEMX exchange data and periodically publish a subset of that data to the Pyth network.
Proven Track Record:
- In its first year of operation, MEMX grew to be the largest independent exchange with the sixth-largest market share of the sixteen U.S. equity exchanges.
- The exchange trades more than 7,500 symbols and continuously quotes at the best market prices in thousands of securities throughout much of the day.
MEMX will help the Pyth network scale by providing robust, trusted, and verifiable equities market data on-chain.
Jonathan Kellner, CEO of MEMX, commented: “At MEMX, we are committed to financial innovation that benefits the broad investment community. We want to make our exchange data accessible to participants, wherever they are interested in consuming it, and the Pyth network is an exciting opportunity to bring high-fidelity data directly to Defi consumers. We are excited to support this effort by providing MEMX’s robust equities exchange data to the Pyth network.”
We look forward to further coordinating with amazing partners to establish a digital marketplace of institutional grade, high fidelity financial data to power any financial dApps regardless of their blockchain base and offer the best data to the world.
MEMX Website: https://memx.com/
Pyth Network: https://pyth.network/
Previous data providers announcements: