Pyth September Update
“By all these lovely tokens September days are here, with summer’s best of weather and autumn’s best of cheer.”
September is always a busy month, and this year was no exception! The network saw six new data publishers joining the Pythian mission and partnered with DeFi leaders from all chains to bring new innovative life into Solana!
September is a month for conferences. Wherever you were, Pyth was there! From Messari Mainnet in New York to Lisbon for NEARCON, Paris for the Binance Blockchain Week to Singapore for the Token2049, Pythianism is a worldwide journey.
New #PoweredByPyth applications, new blockchains looking to grow with Pyth data, new data providers, and new milestones. It’s like collecting golden autumn leaves…
- Pyth partners with Maker DAO and Maker Growth to support the DAI/USD price feed!
- SCRYPT Digital, a leading crypto-native Swiss-regulated institutional liquidity provider, joins the network!
- D2X, a European digital derivatives exchange, joins the network!
- Coin Metrics, a leading provider of crypto financial intelligence, joins the network!
- Auros Global, a high-frequency trading firm specializing in market making, joins the network!
- Alphalab Capital, a technology-driven trading group, joins the network!
- Flowdesk, a globally based financial technology company, joins the network!
- Pyth reaches the 70th Publisher Milestone!
- AAVE/USD Price Feed is now available on mainnet!
- SCNSOL/USD (Socean Staked SOL) Price Feed is now available on mainnet!
- GOFX/USD Price Feed is now available on mainnet!
- OpenBB, an open source investment research platform, integrated the Pyth price feeds!
- Paloma, a Cosmos-based chain, further integrates Pyth for a Limit Order Bot!
- Pyth performance on Solana — check the stats yourself!
- Pyth Confidence Intervals in action — Case Study: The Merge
- Mysten Labs announced Sui a $300M Series B fundraising (#PoweredByPyth soon)
- Mo Shaikh announce a future Pyth support for Aptos at Messari Mainnet!
- Coral raises $20M as we look forward to Pyth xNFT from Backpack!
- Drift Protocol v2 mainnet is only days away! (#PoweredByPyth)
- Zeta Markets reach $15M in open interest following the launch of $ETH and $BTC futures and options (#PoweredByPyth)
- HXRO Network launched in beta their perpetuals and expiring futures (#PoweredByPyth)
- Dual Finance wins the DeFi Track of the Solana Summer Camp (#PoweredByPyth)
- Vyper Protocol, a DeFi primitive to create, trade, and settle on-chain derivatives (#PoweredByPyth soon)
- Pyth x dYdX Party in Singapore for Token2049! The partygoers start busting moves
- xHack by Wormhole at The Pit, Chicago (Sep 21 — Oct 21)
- $10K Pyth Bounty at xHack by Wormhole!
- Mike Cahill, a Director of the Pyth Data Association, delivers a Keynote at xHack!
- Mike Cahill presents Pyth at the Binance Blockchain Week!
- Mike Cahill joins The Block at the opening Keynote of The Trading Show in Chicago!
- Mike Cahill partakes in an Oracle Panel at NEARCON, Lisbon, Portugal!
- Mike Cahill goes live on Bloomberg TV to discuss Pyth progress over the last year!
- Daniel, a Pyth Contributor, leads a workshop at the Solana Singapore Hacker House!
- Ed, a Pyth Contributor, delivers a keynote at Solana Vancouver Hacker House!
🧑🤝🧑 Community & Socials
- A Pythian crosswords made by Masha!
- First-ever Pyth Publisher Series with Michael Lie from Flow Traders!
- Don’t be pretty confident. Be #PythConfident!
- AMA with TechFlow: Ray tells you what’s coming next for Pyth! (Chinese AMA)
- Ahmad Mardeni, the first Pythian Ambassador, delivers his Thread of Threads!
- September means a giveaway of Mooncakes (NFTs)!
- Saeed, a Pyth contributor, drops bars in a DeFi Panel — Across Chains!
- So you still want to use a price oracle? Oracle deep-dive from Jump Crypto
- Pythia, the Oracle of Delphi. Pyth, the Oracle of DeFi — Pyth Intern, circa September 2022
- Pythian Vexter’s video explaining the Pyth network!
- Pythian 0xPyth’s thread recapping Vexter’s video!